Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Here It Is

Finally, I mustered up the the free time to create this blog.I've been wanting to start this blog for a really long time now.  Hopefully, I'll be able to keep this blog on a regular basis.

What is this blog all about?

Information Security
It's about the ever morphing world of information security.  I work in the field of infosec and as anyone else in the profession knows, there is always something to read about, learn, & keep up with.  This blog won't cover everything in infosec, but the topics that will be covered here will be useful and informative.

Technology
I am also a gadget geek (albeit a limited gadget geek via lack of cash) so covering all aspects of technology is always fun an exciting to me.  Anything with an electronic pulse will always be on my radar.

The Interwebs
Ahh, the World Wide Web.  From a website about the Tree Octopus to a Pop Tart encapsulated kitty cat flying through space with a trailing rainbow playing on YouTube for a 10 minute loop.  Yeeeeah, my goal is not to cover the extreme ends of that spectrum (although, a meme or viral video once & a while doesn't  hurt), but to cover the middle of that like the best web services to find stuff to do when you're bored or Top 5 free streaming media sites.

Well, that's a quick overview of what's to come, until then I'll see you next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment